Permanent magnet motor designed to help reduce jamming.
Power Cord Included
A savings over other models where cord must be purchased separately.
High-speed motor provides fast, powerful grinding.
A Quieter Stainless Steel. Moen sinks come standard with SoundSHIELD™ treatment, which reduces vibration and noise caused by running water and clanging dishes - perfect for open floor plans.
Universal Xpress Mount™ fits Moen and most existing 3-bolt mounting assemblies.
- 3/4 horsepower
- 10 year limited warranty with in-home service guarantees help is there when you need it
- high speed 2700 RPM VORTEX" permanent magnet motor designed to reduce jamming
- Universal Xpress Mount" fits Moen and most existing 3-bolt mounting assemblies including InSinkErator brand*
- SoundSHIELD" designed to provide sound deadening insulation
- power cord pre-installed saving installation steps and money over other models where cord must be purchased separately; cord removes easily for optional hardwiring.
- compact design is lighter weight for easier installation and frees up valuable space under the sink
- batch feed technology with galvanized steel grind components
- garbage disposals reduce waste sent to landfills making it an eco-friendly option for your home
- compatible with properly sized septic tanks
|Drain Connection Size
|Grind Chamber Material
||Corrosion Proof Polymer
|Grind Component Material
||Drain Elbow &mounting Assembly; Sink Flange; Splash Guard; Power Cord; Drain Stopper
||Permanent Magnet Motor
|Sink Drain Flange Finish
||Polished Stainless Steel
||Standard 115 Voltage
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.