- Two ceramic burners and one Trident™ burner totaling 73,000 BTUs
- 1200-sq.-in. cooking surface (855 primary, 345 secondary)
- Hot surface ignition system
- Control illumination with blue LEDs
- Dual halogen grill surface lights
- Heat stabilizing design
- Temperature gauge
- Fluid rotation handle
- Lynx Hood Assist Kit
- Stainless steel grilling grates
- Dual-position rotisserie with heavy-duty, 3-speed motor and rear infrared burner (14,000 BTUs)
- Heavy- duty welded construction eliminates gaps where grease and moisture can collect
- Premium smoker box included
|Internal Item ID
||42" Lynx Professional Built In Grill with 1 Trident™ and 2 Ceramic Burners and Rotisserie, LP
||Trident Infrared Burner and Ceramic Burner
|Burner Count (not rotisserie)
|Cut Out Width
|Cut Out Depth
|Cut Out Height
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 3/1/2023 to 12/31/2023 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2024
Receive a 10% rebate with $5000 purchase of qualifying Lynx and Sedona products. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2024.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.