Universal fit for existing thru-the-wall sleeves
Uni-Fit makes it easy to replace air conditioners for existing 24.5", 26" or 27 1/2" sleeves without complicated, time-consuming retrofits. This small unit is specifically designed to replace virtually any thru-the-wall air conditioner quickly and cost-effectively.
Depending on the existing sleeve's size, Uni-Fit's smaller dimensions may require the use of the included trim ring to bridge a small gap between the unit and the existing sleeve. The trim ring will fit gaps up to 1" on the sides and 1/2" on the top of the unit for a neat, finished appearance. All models include a remote control. Energy-efficient operation
Many Uni-Fit cooling-only models are ENERGY STAR qualified. Solid-side sleeves for installations in thicker walls
Covering an air conditioner's side vents can restrict air flow, diminish performance and potentially void the warranty. Our solid-side sleeve has no side vents and can be installed through walls up to 16 1/4" without compromising performance.
A flush mount provides a clean exterior appearance; for a slimmer interior profile, adjust the positioning of the unit accordingly during installation. Available in cooling-only, cooling plus electric heat and heat pump models
Comfort and Durability
- Cooling: 8000 to 13000 Btu/h
- Heating: 3850 to 11200 Btu/h
- Six-way air-flow control
- Stale-air exhaust
- Remote control
- 24-hour programmable timer
- Three-speed fan on cool only models
- Two-speed fan on heat/cool models
- Auto restart
- Washable antimicrobial filter
- Defrost control
Safety and Security
- MoneySaver setting saves money by conserving energy
- ENERGY STAR qualified models
Maintenance and Installation
- Rotary compressors provide quiet, dependable performance
- Seacoast protection for corrosion resistance in harsh environments
- AHAM-certified performance
- UL and C-UL-US listed
- Uni-Fit chassis is 24" wide for installations from 24.5" to 27"
- Universal fit trim ring for a neat, installed appearance with larger sleeves
- USC sleeve designed to fit a standard 26" opening. Sleeve is required for new installations. USC sleeve is sold separately.
- Optional replacement exterior grille available for use with existing sleeve
Note: New installations require a USC sleeve, which is sold and shipped separately (see Accessories for details) Accessories